I am off of school on the weekend so I don't think I'll count it as actual days. Saturday I went to my church for a work day. I think I painted my body and the floor more than the walls. Well, that was a exaggeration, but I did aim for the walls. I enjoyed it mostly because my whole family was together working.( Did I mention they had donuts?!?) After that I had to go home and get cleaned up to go to Princess of Mirkwood's graduation. I had never seen that many people packed into that size space for any graduation to which I have been, which is only six. I got to celebrate with the Princess, her family, and couple of her friends afterward. That was lots of fun. On the way home through acts of Providence I learned about a piano recital and once I got there I found out several of my friends were performing. I enjoyed all the music. The Lord knew I needed a peaceful place and beautiful music after a long day.
Sunday my brother left with a friend on his way to South Carolina. I went to Sunday School and church. I forgot it was my turn for nursery and had to go downstairs in the middle of the sermon. I got home, ate lunch, enjoyed the wonderful windy weather on my Dad's hummock, and watched the clouds go by. I went to choir practice. My friend and I were both wearing the same shirt so when the director was checking something he called her Tess. Later during the evening service a little girl who was visiting my church asked if we were twins. Funny, I know.
Matthew 24:14,35
25:34-35
26:41,63-64
27:46,50
28:19-20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment