Monday, June 25, 2007
Day 13-21
I have had a nice break from blogging. I can't remember what I did everyday, but I will give the highlights. Day 15 we had Friday night gym. This is when all the youth get together and play volleyball, basketball, or just hang out. We had about eight people on each volleyball team. I had a great time. The Lord has blessed me with wonderful friends, who are not only friends but brothers and sisters. Saturday my youth leader and Sunday School teacher, Gene, had a picnic for all the church. I got to play whiffle ball with some kiddies and fellowship with friends. This past week I worked in Vacation Bible School every night. I didn't help in any specific class but was there to do whatever. Friday I was the storyteller. I told about Peter and John being released from prison by an angel of the Lord. It was a fun story. I felt totally unprepared. The Lord really helped me get through it. Saturday(weekend 4) there was a Red Bull flying competition called Flugtag, which is German for flying day. Dad, my brother and I got to go. It was crazy, but tons of fun. For more information about Flugtag check out this site! Today I worked and rested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment