Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 11

Monday I did my jogging/walking program. They stepped it up this time. Well, maybe not. I had 90 seconds of jogging and 2 minutes of walking for 20 minutes. Last week it was 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking. It wasn't that rough. Later I went to help the pastor's wife clean house. She has a very beautiful home. It was lunch time when I got back. After that I was drowsy, and took a nap. I got up and began to help Mom clean windows on the deck. I felt this weird sensation on my foot. I saw lots of little things crawling up my foot. I yelled and ran to the hose. All while my Mom yelled too and asked what was wrong. I told her that the little mites( or whatever they were) were crawling up my leg. The rest of the day I had the feeling of things crawling on me. I saw three shooting "stars" and a few bats.

Luke 14:27, 33

No comments:

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.