Today the claim adjuster came to look at my car. He said there was no damage to my car. Since the car I supposedly hit was black, the guy said there would be black on my car. Why couldn't I have figured that out in the first place! I guess I was so upset that I had convinced myself that I scraped the other vehicle without using common sense. I bet this is what people mean when they talk about women acting on their emotions rather than the facts. I watched Bergerboy throw a knife when the grill almost burned him! I made some yummy brownies. Mom bought me a pretzel. I washed the van inside and out. I'm experimenting with embroidery.
What I learned today:
- Always cut long fingernails before washing a van.
- When in doubt(emotional unstable), seek advice, talk, and don't assume.
- Don't encourage the pouring of ice water on others. It never seems to end right.
- If you let a car dry in the late evening(or the shade), it will not have water residue (spots).
No comments:
Post a Comment