Saturday I woke up and made banana bread. It came out of the oven five minutes before I had to be at church to visit the camp we are holding our church camp ministry. It was an hour or so trip down. I had a great time. The fifteen passenger van had 14 passengers at one point. All full of great friends, the pastor, and the camp director. I had a good time talking with Queen of Arts and England. The camp was just as beautiful as before. The only difference was there were more leaves this time. You couldn't see where the horses were. Since I was there, they also put in a few more swings. I am excited about camp. New experiences, new memories, new scenery!
Sunday I went to Sunday School. My teacher is going to attend another church closer to his home soon, so this was one of his last classes with us. The pastor was out of town so a member of the church preached. He taught that Satan is a liar, deceiver, and a murderer. He tells us things that seem to be truth, but they are only half truths. A half truth is a whole lie. Spent the evening reading and reflecting until it was time to pick up my brother's cell phone which was supposed to be ready at four. I picked it up at 4:50. They didn't have his key lock number, so I got it for them, and then they took another 15 minutes because what they thought the problem was wasn't the problem. They came to the conclusion that they didn't know what the problem was and that he would have to get a new one. I was then about 10 minutes late for choir practice. After church the youth get together for a thing called afterglow. We played volleyball, ate, had a time of devotions, and played more volleyball. Thus concludes Weekend*Two!
Luke 13:9,34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment