Monday, August 20, 2007

Lavame!!!


I haven't posted a picture in a long time. This one has a great story behind it! I happened during the most awesome mission trip ever. Well, I've only been on one, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

School starts in three days:( I guess most people in my position(a Senior!) would be excited, but I'm having a hard time getting excited. As Mr.Y says,"You should be excited about serving the Lord everyday." This leads to being excited about your whole day in general. Everything I do I should do for the Lord. This leads me to see God's meaning in even the "smallest" things like crossing my T's and dotting my I's. His meaning is His glory. I want Him to be glorified so I should be excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Camp mentality!! I love it, exitement about everything!!! Thanx for the prayers for me and mine, we all need it, amen?!

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.