Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Last First Day

My last first day of high school was great. I am blessed to go to a school which seeks to glorify God in assisting parents to train their children both mentally and spiritually. They do it in a way which gives all families an opportunity for their children to receive a Christian education. I have thrived in this atmosphere for three years. I have learned to know and seek God under godly mentors and teachers who have invested their very lives in my own. I am so thankful, thankful to my God, my family, my brothers and sisters in the Lord, and my mentors and teachers. God is so good! Glory to His name alone!

No comments:

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.