Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Back to School Tomorrow
My last day of Summer Break has been laid back. Sewed up my skirt after letting out the side and bottom hem. Yes, I'm getting fat, but taller too. I guess they weigh (ha, ha) each other out. Maybe not. Anyway, I tried to call the veterinarian clinic and got the wrong number. The guy wanted to know who I was calling. I told him, but he didn't understand until a few seconds later because I guess I have never learned to say veterinarian correctly. I say vetanarian. That's what I get for growing up here. Although it is quite humorous and makes for a great story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment