Mt first full day of summer break was this past Monday. It was awesome. The best I can remember. The night before I camped on my friends' property. I awoke to the sound of birds chirping, the sight of the sun shining on the top of the tent, and the joy of another day. I had sonic for breakfast (yum!). The next few hours were spent in water balloon fights, water gun fights, volleyball games, and bad mitten games. I came home later and played some more volleyball at my neighbors house. I went to town and visited my grandmother and aunt. By the end of the day I was ready for bed, my shoulders, face, and feet were sunburned, and I was thankful for a wonderful day!
This summer I am going to try to give the highlights of everyday. I'm starting a little behind!Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment