Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Day 2
Our friends who we camped with stayed over Monday night. Tuesday morning I had my morning devotion. I'm going to read the New Testament over my break. I made raisin bran muffins and bergerboy made omelets. Everyone was full from the omelets, so we snacked on my muffins throughout the day. I did some of the morning chores, but by the end of the day the house was a wreck. I played the board game life with them. I think that has got to be one of my favorite games! Their dad came to take them home. I helped my mom cook supper and after supper I went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment