Wednesday, March 21, 2007

God is Great!

Job 36:26 Behold, God is great...

This past Sunday I decided to go on a walk. It was a great time just talking to the Lord and thinking. There were several times when I just stopped to look at something [like a dead flattened creature(I think was a frog or lizard) or to see what kind of bird was making a strange noise]. It was a beautiful day with hardly a cloud in the sky, but there was a bit of a breeze. I didn't walk too far after I turned back toward home. I started to think about the future, which is sometimes a dangerous thing to think about, but I told the Lord I was trusting in Him for whatever He brings along. After that thought I looked up and saw an amazing thing! I don't know how to describe it except by calling it a dust devil or a mini tornado. I have seen them on television. I don't remember ever seeing one in real life though. It was picking up leaves and tossing them up in the air. Then it went over the little creek that runs alongside my road and made a miniature water spout. It came pack over dry land. About that time I felt a drip of water on my cheek. Remember it was a beautiful blue skied day, no rain clouds! It came across the road and then back on to the road. By this time I had walked up to it and was in it! It was awesome!!! Again it went off of the road picking up leaves from the ground and throwing them way up in the air. It was a blustery day, but not blustery enough to throw leaves that high in the air. The dirt devil, mini tornado, leaf devil, or whatever you want to call it was special because God's timing was perfect. He wanted me to see it and made it happen.God is great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God shows Himself in the coolest ways! lukolas (it wont let me sign in for some reason)

Queen of ALL romanian bakeries. said...

That is really special "T".......I'm glad you got to see that and see how God makes time to show us or let us experience something really awesome. I miss you alot 'T' I hope you are doing great hope to hear from you soon. love you, bye!

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.