
Have you heard of curling? Did you watch any of it on the Olympics? And would you guess in a million years that I desided to spend my Saturday curling? Well, actually I'm manning the information table, but I will be soon!
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.
5 comments:
I know your dad does it, but what in the world is it? I know that they wear duck-tape shoes, and that's about it.
I made a duck tape helmet once.
Matter of fACT, IT WAS A WHOLE SUIT OF ARMOR!
(Opps, caps lock!) You could wear it while you curl?!
I put a strange ocurrance if you want to read it, it's not that strange, but it is, STRANGE HUH?
I would explain what curling is but it's way too complicated to talk about over the blog. There are so many different parts of it. Ok, I'll start of simple the curling stone weighs 42 pounds. I you want more info you should ask my dad about curling. He is a very knowledgable curler not to mention he's been curling since he was thirteen.
I also retested in geometry Friday. I hope I passed!
Post a Comment