Oh!...It is so beautiful here at my house. I truly wish you could see it. (I think I can make that happen) I thought since I might be snowed in for the rest of the evening I'd pay a visit to my blog. It has been snowing about thirty minutes here. I have a good half inch or so thus far. I had an away volleyball game that I would have been warming up for just about now ,but It was canceled. The place we were traveling to is about three hours away and they were going to have more snow than us. "So what has been going on with Tessiegirl," you ask. I have been doing better than I deserve. The Lord has continued to bless me countless ways. He has been revealing Himself through experiences, brothers and sisters in Christ, and His Word. God has been showing me that He is not all He should be in my life especially in trusting Him. It is astounding how many verses in Psalms that talk about how David and the other Psalmists spoke of the trust that they had in God, His blessing, and the reverence of His almighty power.
Psalm 7:1 "O LORD my God, in the do I put my trust..."
Psalm 37:5 "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Psalm 115:13 "He will bless them that fear the LORD, both great and small."
School is going well... aside from the fact that I failed my first test in a very long time (my first Geomerty)...fancy that. We are getting ready for competitions in March. Unfortunately, we don't have enough people for any team sports, watch out next year though! I'm trying out for the first time poetry recitation, radio broadcasting, pace bowl, and me and my friend have a science project. I'm ready for church camp, too. We're also praying that God would lead us to the person that He would want as a guest speaker for that week( if that be His will). That's about all I can think of right now. Stay warm...God bless!
Psalm 37:4 "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
P.S > My father says "Hi" to all you bloggers out there! <
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

1 comment:
God reads " "? That last word isn't a word, if you know what I mean. Latin, maybe?
Sorry about the Geo. You'll grow to love it.
I thought you said you were already in a radio broadcast.
Boy, am I ready for camp, people getting saved, 24-hour fun, and my co counselor being my boyfriend, what wonderful memories! I think I'm going to cry. Excuse me...
Post a Comment