Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 2:5-6
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD: and that which he hath given will he pepay him again. Proverbs 19: 17
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts. Proverbs 21:2
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; Matthew 6:33a
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

5 comments:
Beautiful, Tessie!=) I love those verses! Thanks for posting them!=)
Rom. 8:38-39---oh yeah!
Those must have slipped my mind. No, I just though it might be nice to post the verses that helped me get through the week and blessed me.
Have fun at convention! I think we're going to be there! We have a lot of friends in Bowling Green.
I'm very glad to hear that! Atalie was just saying today ,"I sure am going to miss the *******'s this year." Just to let you know, there is nothing much going, in the way of events, on Monday ( registration) or Friday. (They will be giving out all of the awards Friday, instead of during the evening rallies). I am so excited! I hope to see you there!
Post a Comment