Saturday, January 8, 2005

My Blog of Globed Thoughts

Wow, I actually have my own blog! This is a miracle in it's self. I open this blog to all those who may wander upon it. I am not a very creative writer, and I shall never be compared to some of those I have seen in this wonderful world of blogging. Maybe I'll get better at it someday(hopeful wishing). I pray that I would bless you with my thoughts and above all that God would be glorified. I hope my thoughts and ideas will make you think, and don't be afraid to leave a comment.Welcome all to my blog!

9 comments:

Sky said...

Welcome tessiegirl, to the wonderful world of Blogs! I'm very glad you have come to join us! I await more from you! Princess of Mirkwood

Anonymous said...

Hey, so you finally set up your very own blog. I will not bug you about it any more! I admire your Godly attitude toward every situation, yes, even the weird question about your fame on your profile. I am very glad you have finally set up your blog. Welcome!
To Cow Princess, what in the world is a "cyber cow"?

Sky said...

I second that which Lukolas has said, I, too admire your Godly attitude!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't come to school Thursday. There was a disturbance

Anonymous said...

No penny, you did not say to much. You said exactly what was needed. Tess is an amazing person. She is a walking testimony. It is so hard to find that in a teenager these days, especially in a young lady. I'm blessed to know her.

Sky said...

Here, Here!!!

tess said...

It's all for God's glory!

Anonymous said...

Tess, there's a guy at my blog.I visited his profile(don't) and noticed something. Read my comment and his and if you have anything to add, do so.

Neilia said...

Hi my name is Neilia and I just love the way you put God in everything you do. My astronomical sign is a Libra too so we have something in common.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.