Saturday, January 29, 2005

Blessings

How have you been blessed this week?

3 comments:

Sky said...

Last night, it was a real blessing to me to hear everyone singing and sharing thier favorite Scriptures!

Andrew Price said...

How I've been blessed this week? Well, for one thing I've finally come across your blog! And I'm looking forward to seeing what direction it takes.

God Bless,

Anonymous said...

It's Feb 10 and I know it's not the week you posted, but I would like to comment. I have been so blessed that there is to much to list. But one of the top blessings was when my friend gave me a Scripture and encouraged me beyond comprehension. There are not many who do that.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.