Monday, January 24, 2005

Question Time

I'm very sorry that it has taken me sooooooooo long to put up a new post. Life is going just a little to fast for my liking, but on with the post. I've thought this many times before, and now I am going public with it. If you could ask God any question what do you think you would ask? Would it be about your future, your family, or maybe something that happened quite awile ago? If this question would effect your future would you still ask? Even though I would really like to know my question I'll just wait until that part of my life comes along to find out. If you would not like to share your question that's ok.

2 comments:

Sky said...

I, too, ponder this same question. I know (I think) what I would ask Him. Like you said I am just going to wait until that time comes in my life. It's so incredible that He already knows what your future holds!

Anonymous said...

I had a good sum of a paragraph but my mother accidently erased it.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.