Saturday, February 24, 2007

She is eggstraordinary!

Who is this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, lance, what'd she do to you?! lookin good!

Sky said...

that is cool!
are you comming to convention?
if so, what are you doing?

Bro. Tom said...

Just wanted you to know I was still around and praying. Loved your last three posts, although I'm not sure exactly what to do with this one.

I am truly excited about the new principal, and anxiously awaiting news from convention. We are taking the school here to convention on March 20 to observe. In 25 years of existence they've never gone to a regional convention. Just think of all the rehearsals they've missed!

Hi to all.

Just a servant.

tess said...

OK, okay!It is silly puddy that was in an egg shaped container. This stuff is awesome! You can put it on a newspaper and the ink on the paper transfers to the puddy. The head is the container. The hair is the puddy, and the eyes and mouth were created from a gel pen. I was tired of doing homework and I got distracted.

tess said...

Thanks for commenting Bro. Tom. It is good to hear from you. Especially on my blog!

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.