Monday, October 16, 2006

A Two Month Break

Well, not on purpose anyway. Let's see here. What has been going on in my life these last two months? I visited some friends. I got my hair cut. I have been doing school( a continuing, and almost never ceasing part of my life, yes, I must also praise the Lord for school ). My Mom and Dad celebrated their 21st anniversary. I turned seventeen. I was a guide along with Lukolas on a cemetery tour, historical, not horror. I visited Pensacola Christian College. I'm going on my first (foreign) mission trip!
I guess I will expound on a couple things. First, I had a really good birthday. I tried to skip school because it was my birthday, but my principal wouldn't let me:(ha, ha). I had a pancake breakfast cooked by my mom which was yummy but it made me late for school. This was the first time I had been late for school in a long time. Oh well, it makes for a good memory! When I got home some neighbor friends came over to watch Burgerboy do an experiment. That was lots of fun. We ate cake and ice cream. I made a observation while blowing out my seventeen candles. It is really hard to blow out seventeen candles in only one breath. I got a sewing machine, a sewing table, and some CDs. After this my family and I went to church because a missionary had come to speak and cook an Indian meal. That was lots of fun too. Last week I visited PCC during my school's annual college trip. I was in a room filled with fun girls. It was a blessing because two of the girls were mission majors and the other was a nursing major. These are the two things that I am interested in as of now as far as careers go. It was also an answer to prayer. Everyone there was really friendly and the campus was beautiful. I had a great time while I was there. Now I'm looking forward to my next adventure, a mission trip to Mexico. I'm excited because this will be my first time being involved in foreign mission work. I'm praying that the Lord would open more doors, like the upcoming mission trip, for me to experience work on foreign fields . That's all for now! God bless!

2 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Hi! Wow, I hardly ever blog anymore. Good to see you are still here. Glad to hear the Mexico trip was so successful. I heard the electrical storm was amazing.

Andrew Price said...

Well, happy (really) late birthday!

And, once again, it's really good to hear from your heart. Hope you get to post again soon.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.