Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School !?!

Yep, around that time again! I am actually kind of looking forward to it( a surprise, I know). I should have gotten a job for last week and this week because I didn't have much to do. Well, I take that statement back. I have got a lot of reading done these past few days. I am reading a really good book about how mission work got started in Dutch New Guinea. It was so awesome how the Lord saved all those natives! I love these kind of books!

Sorry my blogging has been so sporadic, my internet hardly ever works! It is so frustrating, but Romans 8:28 so it's all good.

God bless!

5 comments:

Meiska said...

Hey, I'm praying for you and school! Hope to see you soon.

tess said...

Thanks, I need it! I will be praying for you too!

Queen Mum said...

Call us as soon as you can. There is something we want you to see before Monday. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

yeah, u got the right day!

Nunzia said...

hope all is going well!

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.