Thursday, June 1, 2006
Praist the Lord! The waiting is over!
Yes, summer break is finally here. I have enjoyed it so far. The next few weeks are going to start getting more and more busy. I have a dog-sitting job starting Friday. It will definitely be a new experience. The dog's name is Stinker so at least for my family's sake lets hope he doesn't misbehave to his full potintial. His family is going on a seven day cruise. Lucky! My summer has been full of doing chores, resting, reading, and little school work( I know I will regret this later). My family went swimming at the city pool Monday and found out if you come in around four the admission, which is normally three dollars, is free! I haven't swam there in a long time considering we had our own little pool. My dog ripped it though and now it is producing next years frog plague instead of summer fun in the sun. Dad got a hammock Sunday as his belated birthday gift. I have been enjoying it more than him these past few days. My next big plan is my youth group/church's makeup canoe trip. It will be a blessing if we wouldn't get flooded out this time. I wonder if I will remember how to canoe considering its been about eight years since my last canoe trip. I hope everybody's summer is going as great as mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment