Saturday, February 18, 2006

Strange Occurances

Have you ever been writing something or thinking something and the exact word that is on your mind is said by someone else? This has happened to me a few times before but the strangest was yesterday. It is a little different than the above example. So, I was flipping through a hymnal playing some of the songs. Just as I began to play one song the very same song came on the radio station I was listening to! It was extremely interesting.


Has anything like this ever happened to you?


God bless!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

not really, Meiska has before, she'll say something that is extremely strange.

tess said...

Does that mean that that your thinking something extremely strange and then Meiska says what's on your mind?

tess said...

I mean "what" not "that". I have a goodin', does she ever sing the music of your mind. Ha, ha!

Anonymous said...

no

Anonymous said...

I could go on a long time on supernatural occurances if you want me to.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How's spanish holin' up???

Anonymous said...

holdin'

Anonymous said...

I was going to put on the "Thinker on th planet" sticker, " Psalm 23:1
...I shall not....uh....wander? "
But I totally forgot, that would been a goodin'. Did I tell you that I got an V-Day card from Jace, the weird thing is that I sent him one too.

Anonymous said...

i JUst love typo's

tess said...

Ok, the Jace thing is great. Glad you sent your b/f a card, so sweet of you. Spanish is going great. I really enjoy it. We have two new students from Mexico, all the more reason to learn I guess.{They do know and speak English.} Speaking of Spanish I had another strange occurance Thursday. My lesson didn't tell me what "la alfombra" meant so I looked it up in a Spaniish-English dictionary. I found out it meant "rug" As I was about to write "rug" out beside "el alfombra" in the background I could hear one of the first graders reading "...on the rug..."(or something like that. I know I heard the word rug.) Yeah, it was a little strange considering I had just posted something of that sort.

Anonymous said...

Today ( Teusday ) I had one. I was writing the word "prepared" and as i was writing it, a preacher said it, I understand now how weird it is.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.