Saturday, February 11, 2006

LOOK AT IT NOW!

3 comments:

tess said...

By the time it was all said and done we had anywhere from an 1 1/2-4 inches. I went outside about 8am with my brother. We went snowboarding (kind of, we wiped out quite a bit though), and had a snowball fight. It was alot of fun. To bad it's starting to melt already.

tess said...

I would like to praise the LORD that HE keeps His children safe in His loving arms. I have driven in the snow only about two times before but on my way home from town it was like a blizard. I was going about twenty-five mph when the speed limit was fifty. Yeah, it was that bad. I am thankful that my Dad was there in the car with me. Bergerboy was there too. Can you imagine a little brother in the background practicly yelling,"Tess let Dad drive!!! Tess your going too fast!! TESS LET DAD DRIVE!!!!" It was GREAT! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

We went sledding to: me Gabe and Chris. We all got in the same sled, while we were pushing it. We called it a bobsled.

I've never driven in snow, but I'm sure it is nerve racking with dude in the backseat yelling in your face.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.