Happy Valentine's Day! Guess what I got! I got flowers, candy, & the flu. GOD BLESS, Pray 4 me please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

10 comments:
Oh goodness! Sorry you're feeling poorly! I will surely pray for thou!
Happy Valentine's Day to you tooooooooooooooooooooo!
The flu? That's odd. Did you go to school on Tuesday?
I'll be prayin
Yes, I did, but I didn't go to gym by that time I wasn't feeling that great. By six my temperature was 102.6. I feel ok now but the nurse said it could be anywhere from 4 to 7 days before I get better. I do have alot of drugs in me though.
You need some morphine, that junk is the best.
God reads life?
yea I love that Psalm!!
one of my favourites...
thanks
and good to know ur valentines day was cool!!
No.
no?
No, Yes!?!
Happy Valentine's Day to you tooooo.
Hey, thanks for caring. I might get a new JEEP. Maybe......I'm not so sure I want one. God only knows all the fun I and others have had in it. I might post about it, after all, JEEP=love.
Post a Comment