Saturday, December 31, 2005
Happy New Year!
I pray that everyone would have a blessed New Year, a year of new beginnings. I just got back from a Missions Conference in Pigeon Forge, TN put on by a group called BCWE ,unofficially, (Baptist Committed to World Evangelism). It a official group who's slogan is 'Our Generation' or reaching the world in our generation. These are people who are committed to doing just that. Businessmen, preachers, missionaries, churches doing all that they can to save the world in this generation. It was so exciting being around people who were so filled with the Spirit and so ready to change the world. Their lives had purpose and they knew what that purpose was. I know now ,too. I am called of God to go into the world (Matthew 28:19-20 and Luke 16:17-18). Just to clear up any confusion, I have not been called to preach but to go into the world as a missionary (unless the Lord intervenes otherwise then I would follow Him). I know that the Lord truly has worked in my life these past couple of days! And again, Merry New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

7 comments:
Happy New Year! I'm happy to see that you had fun. I'm glad it was profitable!
Good to know that u have a great time at camp!!!
God bless you
Hello beautiful! I was so blessed to read of all (well some)that God is doing in your life! I'm so glad to hear about the summit, sorry I couldn't attend.
Just a warning! The verses in Luke 16:17-18 are not the correct references. They were supposed to be Mark 16:15-16, sorry about that folks!
Hello, Tessie! I want to thank you for visiting my blog, and for your neat site! Give Jesus your whole life and ambitions and you will never be disapointed in Him!!! May the Lord richly bless you!
Gald to hear you had a great time. Thanks for sharing this with us. We are praying for you.
Great reminder, Tessie! Thank you very much for this post. I'm also glad that God brought you clarity of vision. Isn't it exciting when he does that? Now the trick is keeping that clarity, isn't it?
Oh God! Let us see only you!
Post a Comment