Friday, December 23, 2005

Narnia

It's been so long I can't even remember how to work this thing. I published my title without any words, go me! I saw The Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe today with some of my family. I am no movie critic unlike some who I visit this blog, but I enjoyed the movie. I had read the first three of four books but it has been several years. I wasn't saved when I read the books so when I saw the movie it really reminded me of what Christ did on the Cross for me. God sure did bless C.S. Lewis with an awesome imagination. It was amazing to think that people who wouldn't normally expose themselves to anything overly religious would come to see this movie. I don't think Disney knew what they were doing when they made this movie.

God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Disney has gotten a little lame these past years, if they knew that it was a Christian themed movie, they probably would not have done it. What were your reactions when you read the book, ya know with not being a Christian (ugh, that's wierd)?

You should read The Prydain Chronicles.

tess said...

I don't think I even realized what I was reading, and if I did I can't remember it. I didn't know who C.S. Lewis was either so that didn't help.

crossblade said...

Merry Christmas Tessie.....

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.