Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Greetings from a far away country (Florida)...

...forgive me if I have offended those from Florida...but you know they would say the same about Tennessee...on with the post...I think this has been one of my most memerable trips , and it isn't even over, yet. It is only the beginning. I'm still a little weary from the drive. We left at 7pm and got a hotel room around 3am. I certainly wasn't bored,well, at least not today. My brother and I have started this goofy tradition that when ever we go on road trips we bring what I will call Billy-Bob teeth along with us. We have the most fun when we are in trafic jams and all the cars are traveling at a crawl. We were only about thirty minutes from our final destination when we got stuck in the trafic, which brought great joy to me and Bergerboy ( just to let you know we were not joyed at the fact that there was an accident, but as far as I know no one was injured.) Anyway, I will go ahead and seek forgivness for giving all you Tennesseans out there a bad name. The teeth don't seem to ease the aweful reputation we have as being country. Two of the funniest things that happened was a trucker who said just that," Don't you know your giving Tennesseans a bad name." He was just kidding though. The other was a couple of guys from California decided they would take a picture of two crazy hill-billy's from Tennessee. Great memories!

God's blessings to all,
and Happy Thanksgiving
that is if I don't post again tomorrow!

7 comments:

Queen Mum said...

That is sooo funny. Sounds like some fun my three would have and I would be laughing so hard I could'nt hardly drive. Good to hear fun was had all around and Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I sure have said that a lot lately!

Sky said...

I am so glad you shared the whole Billy-bob teeth idea. It brought fun to the 13 hours of driving! Can't wait till PCC!Love ya! God Bless!

crossblade said...

so u back home now??

tess said...

Yes, I am.

crossblade said...

well then Tessie
visit my blog once a while.. :)

and I hope you are enjoying the season....

thomas

Andrew Price said...

Someone took your picture? Wow, that's funny. Who would have guessed all this about our sweet little, Tessie?

tess said...

...?

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.