Thursday, October 6, 2005

An Amazing Day

I had an amazing birthday. You would of heard more about it ,but the post just disappered. God bless!

4 comments:

crossblade said...

Tessie,
sorie I missed your birthday!!
belated birthday wishes..
God be with you
have a wonderful year ahead
thomas

Queen Mum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Queen Mum said...

Gosh! What I tried to say is Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great time with all your friends. Oh, by the way, you looked very nice in the jacket last night. It works very well for you. Thanks for coming, I know it meant a lot to Meiska to have love and support from her friends.

Meiska said...

Appy Burstday! Umm... that is to say, I mean, Happy Birthday! It was indeed a marvelous time. You and jaz are such blessings to me, I LOVE YOU! ok, I'm better now.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.