
I took this picture while I was in Flordia for my Grandmother's wedding. Who knows how many pictures I took of this particular sunset. You can see more of them if you go to my site at flikr.com. Enjoy!
1 John 4
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.
7 comments:
I know how to spell Florida, truly!
How wonderful! I wish I could touch the sun, but I prefer my hands un-melted, thank you! Nice picture though, see you later!
thats a good picture
God bless ya
Wowsa, good photo, Tessie! How long have you been interested in photography?
Lovely! Everytime I have been in the south, I stood in awe of the beautiful sunsets.
I've always kind of liked photography, but I've been taking a lot more pictures since I got my own camera last year.
Man! I've always wanted to see a sunset over the ocean like that. Amazing, truly amazing.
Post a Comment