Monday, September 5, 2005

Labor Day...

...didn't include much any physical labor but my brain was in for it. It is not a very great idea to save all your homework on your last day off. I had a lot of fun, but I'll be dreading it by tomorrow. Friday I went to Australia( sort of, ask and I will explain ) . My Saturday was wasted aside from the the time period from 5pm-9pm which was sooo much fun. I am fearing something though, well it is in God's hands now. Sunday, Bergerboy's b-day, was awesome as Sundays usually are. Today I did homework ( still not done) and then some friends came over with thier atv which we rode for probably four hours. Talk about fun! I also got to ride bergerboy's bergermobile. I almost had a wreck on that thing. I think it scared B Boy more than it scared myself. My Mom wanted to ride with me on the atv so I only went up to the third gear. She was afraid. Now fifth gear is when it gets scary especially in my yard, and yet it is so much fun to go that fast. My friends let there kids drive the four-wheeler for the first time. It reminded me of the first time I ever drove my mom's little white toyota. I had never drove a stick shift(manual) before. It wasn't pretty. I hope everyone else had a great holiday! God Bless!

7 comments:

Queen Mum said...

HI! Yes, we did have a wonderful few days off. We always have fun, it seems God has given us so many friends. There are always people over and we always go places with them and things like that.

Queen Mum said...

I wasn't finished commenting and the blog sent me here! Even your blog hates me! HEE HEE. I wanted to say that I am glad that you safley made it through the atv ride. ooooooooooh sounds like so much fun. The first time Lukolas drove the jeep, we galloped through the Beech intersection. Behind us in the truck, was Soldoutmonkey, Queen and dad laughing so hard. Well, I was too and I couldn't help it.
Happy to hear of your siblings good birthday. Don't worry about the fear thing, you have peo;le praying for you. Oh, and I wanted to say that your blog is one of only a few me and my family still read. Thanks for keeping it friendly, Godly and nice.

crossblade said...

hey tessie,
have a great time in school..
God bless you,
and thanx for the kind words in my blog..
it soo sweet of you
God bless you
prayers
thomas

Meiska said...

Oh yeah! I forgot about Labor Day! Can you believe my first day of college was cancelled because of a Hurricane!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Stick shifts are from Satan.

Anonymous said...

I've never been on a 4 wheeler, nor a bergermobile.

tess said...

Speaking of driving manuals. I was driving my Mom's toyota Saturday. I killed it about five times(it didn't help that the emegency brake was on while I was backing out of the driveway). I'm not exactly looking forward to the day I'll have to drive that thing around. I don't like being stopped on hills. I know I need more experiece driving the toyota.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.