Thursday, June 9, 2005
An Idea
I have an idea. How about a name for our little group of believer bloggers. I have something perfect the FCB, The Fellowship of Christian Bloggers. We could also ask other fellow believers bloggers to join the fellowship. Please leave any comment, constructive criticism, or additional idea that may cross your mind. May God bless and keep us all under His unfailing love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

18 comments:
dear tessie...
the idea is wonderful...
God is good...and I really am thankful to him for people like you who love the Lord....
it would be terrific to have a fellowship like this in such a crabbie domain as some people call the net its really the 4th dimension...
Praise God
Hey Tessie! Umm...thanks for the compliment!
I guess if you are curious about my faith I would say "born again," as that is the easiest explanation. I don't want to fill up this post with my boring words on my background, but I would be glad to email you a summary if you wanted to.
As far as the group blog thing, that is something I was trying to do at One Spirit but discovered someone had beaten me to the punch by creating Blogs 4 God which has about a thousand professing Christians on it's site.
Well...that's it for now...Selah!
That is a really awesome thought!
Thank you so much for calling me! that truly made my day even better!
I'm on your blog Steph. Just to let you know that was my personal record for time on the phone. I agree, it was enjoyable! And you can thank Lenae for the call. I think I should put the fan thing on Lukolas's blog about paranormal activity. Nothing like that has ever happened to me unless you count that one time when...
Tessie -- sounds like a great idea! Glad to see all of you are out there. It's always encouraging to hear stories of others on this journey... and such an awesome journey it is. Take care and God bless you. -chris <><
Sweet! The length of the conversation was the tied for first for me.(excluding 'cowprincess')
hello tessie..
so howz it goin ur FCB
got any suggestions from anyone
will be glad to part of urs
God bless
hey I read ur comment on Mary's blog
and hey it was great to hear the words of the old woman..
Faith sustains thats for true
as the bible says
The just shall live by faith
Hey Tessie! :)
You left a comment on my blog awhile ago, and so I thought I'd come check out your site, and I'm really liking what I see! :D I'm really excited about FBC, and can't wait to get involved! ;)
Anyway, it's late here so I'd better jet for now.. God bless ya girlie! :)
<>< Christi <><
P.S. I suppose I should intro myself, hehe! :p My name is Christi, I'll be 18 on July 6th, and I'm from Washington state. How about you? :D
Most beloved Tessers:
That is a perfectly lovely idea! Count me in!
Yes I like the idea. I understand now why you didn't post for two months: You were busy visiting other peoples' blogs!
I did browse into the blogs of a lot of other fellow Christians after tessie left the message...
good work tessie
God bless
thomas
Thank you one and all for the comments! And a special welcome to crossblade, who has been very faithful to the FCB! Thanks again, God Bless!
Romans 8:10-14,31
Thanks for commenting on my blog...I'm kind of new to blogging so it's great to "meet" new people. I think the FCB is a great idea! What exactly did you have in mind?
hey tessie..
it was great to see ur comment after a long time
and about persecution in India
India is actually by the constitution a soverign secular socialist republic
but 80 of Indians are Hindus
and in the states of Gujarath and Orissa there are anti-conversion laws
which means if u want to convert to another religion u need to get the govts permission
and there were instances in the past were many of our missionaries got killed and persucuted
but I live down south and most of the Indian Christians are from the south but recently there were pesecutions here too
just read through these
-----
http://www.webedelic.com/church/indpers.htm
-------
http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1526/15260320.htm
-----
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/10666.htm
----
http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/71
-----
http://www.thegreatseparation.com/newsfront/2004/10/militant_hindus.html
------
in one major incident a few years back an Australian missionary and his two sons were burnt alive
in Orrisa
----
a nun was molested in Punjab
----
a church was put on fire in Gujarath
---
and in my home state some local pastors were beaten by hindu fanatics
---
tessie my uni exams are halfway through
will post more details into my blog
as I am done with it
----
but mostly my Lord has given us enough religious freedom...
Praise Him
do pray for us
prayers
God bless
Lukolas: As far as I can remember I didn't even get on the computer during those 2 months.
Ruth: What I had in mind is just tring to add people to our small group of bloggers, like you would visit and comment (if you wanted) on the blogs that have visited my blog (most of whom are part of the small group of bloggers) the FCB. Thanks for the response!
Crossblade: Thank you also for your response to my question! I'll be looking for that post, and I'll pray for your exams.
God's blessings to all!
hi..
the first exam was fine
thanx for you prayers
7 more to go
hope I do well
God bless
thomas
Post a Comment