Wednesday, June 8, 2005

It's about time I posted...

Something. There are you happy now. I posted "something". Wow it really has been a long time since I posted. What have I been doing? Nothing that would be a good enough excuse for not posting. I have been busy doing stuff, but that hasn't prevented my fellow bloggers ( aside from...cough... Lukolas and Volleychick ). I'll try harder next time and hopefully it won't be another two months. If I was taking a summer break from blogging I haven't been taking one from anything else. I have been doing house work, school work, and working. Sounds like a wonderful vacation does it not! And God continues to be so very good through it all. I pray that through all my busy-ness that I would stay focused on Him and that I would remember my real purpose on this earth to be a living sacrifice, to be sold out on Christ, to be recklessly abandoned to Him, to be a missionary on the mission field God has given me, to be a prayer warrior, and so much more that I can and will be with Christ as my Shepherd and God as my Father. I am looking forward to the rest of the summer and especially church camp. I'll most likely be a C.I.T.,but if counselors are needed I could possibly be a co-counselor. I'm sorry for taking such a long break. Please forgive me. Grace To All!

"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so I know the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep." John 10:14-15

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." Romans 12:1

4 comments:

Sky said...

She's alive! She's alive! I am glad to see you are back (as well as sir Lukolas.) Now if we could only get Chelsea back...hehe! Through working I pray that you would show Christ's love, and be a light in the darkness. I just want you to know I am praying for you, as well as the rest of my friends. You are truly someone I look up to! Love Always, Stepher
2 Corinthians 4:6

Sky said...

Chelsea's blog is:

volleychick09.blogspot.com

Though she does not post on it.

Anonymous said...

Psalm 23:1 is a good verse if you get my meaning (I understand yours).

tess said...

Like I need another reminder of convention, not after Sunday night!

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.