Friday, April 17, 2009

English Assignment This Morning

My English teacher is amazing. She wanted us to make a blog-like thing and post on it. Oh yeah!!! I already have a blog! The assignment is to reflect on this past school year. I am excited because God has certainly done "exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us" (Eph. 3:20) in my life. In January of 2008 I still had not applied to any colloges, but by April I was most definiately going to Tech. It is so awesome how God has provided financial, spiritually, and in so many other ways to make this school year possible and successful (so far, I still have two weeks...). I think the greatest thing I have grown in scholastically is confidence. This is not a prideful confidence but one that lets me know I am capable of doing well in school. It is one that lets me know I am not as stupid as I think I am. I guess the greatest indicator of this would be my grades. When I expect to fail something, like an English paper of history exam, I actually do well. It has encouraged me to keep on striving to learn more and work hard with the motivation and peace that God is pleased, not with all my good works, but with Jesus, who died in my place to save me from the wrath to come!!! Praise His Holy Name!!!!

3 comments:

Mujde said...

My name is Justin. I'm just leaving you a comment to see if you got my reply to your email.

tess said...

I have not.

Mujde said...

grow435@gmail.com, 513-282-0562

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.