Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blogs must decrease Facebook must increase

It is interesting how many people don't check their blogs anymore. It makes me wonder if anyone ever reads my blog. There's nothing much to read so I don't blame you if you didn't. If you didn't come then you would have to worry about my controversial picture below.
Yesterday I got hitched to Mr. Left Post. I have pictures!!! I heard someone from the 1770s call Dr. Pepper the nectar of the gods. Quite amusing. Next on my agenda, check my email and swim!

2 comments:

crossblade said...

heyy tessie...

remember me ?? yes its mostly FB now a days..

so how have u been ?

Queen Mum said...

Hey there! I read the "good" blogs about once a month or when I can. Hope school is going well. We miss you and btw I saw your mom the other day. Cemetery tour is approaching. Pray for India. Thomas sent me some very disturbing pictures about the persecution. Love ya.

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.