Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rotten Mood

Today I haven't been in the best of moods. My emotions and the flesh have had the upper hand. Usually every Thursday night some of my brothers and sisters in Christ get together to visit people. I really didn't feel like going, but I went anyway. I was so blessed! I have a word for those who have opportunities to serve and don't feel like it. Just do it! The Lord will use your ministering to other not only to bless them, but He uses your service to bless your own soul! It is more blessed to give than to receive! It is a joy being one of God's children. If you don't know what I'm talking about (most of you will!) , leave a comment and I would be glad to explain.

Oh yeah! The volleyball scores: 8-25, 9-25, 10-25. I haven't be beaten that bad in a long time in anything. It really hurt. My team has been miraculously revived. We had practice today. I think we have all the bugs worked out for our next game, this Tuesday.(Yikes!)

2 comments:

Queen Mum said...

I'm glad to see you got over your rotten mood. You know, if your head was stuffed up into a sea shell, you'd be in a rotten mood too.

tess said...

You have to admit, it was funny!

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.