Saturday, September 8, 2007

An Update

Through a series of open doors, I have become a home schooler. I started this past Wednesday. It has been great so far. I'm really excited! Deep in my heart there was a desire to home school, but it was squished because I though it was impossible. I should have known with God all things are possible! It was amazing to see in a visual way that God does care about my desires. He is so good. No human mouth could possibly utter praise worthy his name. I will praise him in my weakness for in this his strength is made perfect. I want to use this time to glorify him, and become the young woman he would have me to be. With this privilege comes great responsibility. I want to use my time wisely and learn lots of awesome things!

I don't want anyone to think it was easy. This is probably the biggest and hardest change of my life. I'm sure there will be many more to come. I'm so thankful to my parents. I am thankful for all those who have invested in my life over the past three years at school. I would not be who I am today without your influence and lovingkindness.I am most thankful to and for my God who will see me through it all. Nothing can separate me from the love of God! What a promise!!!

No comments:

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.