Thursday, July 20, 2006
Life
Doesn't it always seem that things are going great and then all of the sudden something happens that makes you feel like you want to scream" WHAT!?!?! ". I know that life is not always going to be easy, but when these things happen why am I so apt do be disappointed? When something happens that takes my breath away, why do I always see the negative side of things first instead of see that God is going to work everything out for His glory and my own good? I seem to take drastic measures or more often say drastic things that I regret saying afterward. Apparently I have a personal problem when I get into these situations. Then the Lord covers me back with His calming hand. God shows me that I was wrong for worrying and that He is in control. After this I feel much better. Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

2 comments:
Tesser!! I know exactly what you mean. I, too, seem to always see the negative first. Something i have been struggling with for a while! But God is in control, and knows what He is doing. Even if we don't!
I will be praying for you, and everyone else while you are at camp. I wish I could be there. I hope you have an amazing time! I am sure you will!
I miss seeing you too:( and thank you for the birthday wishes! God Bless!
Love always,
Stepher
WOWOWOW!!! Wasn't church camp amazing?!?!?!?! God worked in so many lives this year! I love it when we get to see Him work! I love it when He works! I love His work! I love Him! God is the Man, I mean that in the spiritest way I can put that, because I know God isn't a man, but a spirit.
Geez. You know what I mean.
Post a Comment