I'm trying to finish up well. I have my last Old Testament test Monday morning! I'll be working on Geometry over the summer and I can't wait to be out of it, along with chemistry which I am learning very quickly to dislike.
If it were illegal to not post on my blog, I would have been in jail long ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

3 comments:
I made a 100! Go me! Now on to Life of Christ.
Hey, I know the "I have to finish this school!" feeling... I'm surviving that feeling now.=) Keep at it!
I think everyone involved in school (including parents) starts feeling the 'stress' of it all around April. God is good and it will all be over soon.
Post a Comment