Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Beauty

Praise the Lord for what awesome beauty He showes me everyday! Yesterday as I was driving home, the sunset was so beautiful. I wanted to watch it , but I had to keep my eyes on the road. There were clouds all around but as the sun set its rays got underneath the cloud. It put a red-orange glow on everything that it touched. What magnified the beauty was the colors of the trees, which(some) were also red, orange, and every color inbetween. The clouds that were once gray were now orange, blue, and a majestic purple. I thought of how unworthy I was to see such glory created by such a glorious God.

"When I consider thy heaven, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitist him?"
Psalm 8:3-4
PTL!

2 comments:

Meiska said...

How so! God has the best 'scope for the imagination' ever! Amen, T!

tess said...

?

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.