I guess it is about time to put up a post! Well, now that school has started I won't be able to post as much(excuses ,excuses, I know) but maybe I'll post more than a month at a time. And all that you've read about church camp has been true. It was the best year yet in my five (or six, I can't remember) years of church camp. God blessed once again in allowing me to attend my church's Christian school for a second year. I was able to get a lot of work done last year so I can only imagine how much work I'll get done this year, seeing that I'm not sitting inbetween . . . . anyway. We're going to have a great(and if not great a large) volleyball team we have 13 girls ages eleven through sixteen. I'm not sure if there all playing though. Happy blogging to all! God bless!
John 15:10-17
~ _T_
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.

7 comments:
Glad to see you have come back too! Yea, I know, I'm one for talking anywho! I can't wait till Volleyball! I thought we only had 12 girls!?! That is what I told Lukolas (sorry for the unintended lie:) See you soon God Bless!
its great to have you back, tessie...
God be with you
thomas
I'm so sorry if ---- kept you from working or was a hindrance. It won't happen again.
Yo,Groove on, G.
That was fine lingo for a monarch, aye?
Or an anarch, eh?
Hey, I wasn't that bad, well I take that back. It's not like I got any work done either- Son of Sol. 1:6a. Explain that one! Well maybe Ms. Holloran can, eh?
Post a Comment