Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Where's The Sunshine?...

... More like where's the snow! Trust me I really don't mind having a day off of school, but having a snow day with no snow, this is what I do mind. At least at shcool I can actually interact with human kind(my brother is a human but that's about all). He likes to spend the day watching tv and talking to his friends on the phone. Right now I so bord I'm actually considering doing 20 pages in O.T. Survey ( the only pace I brought home). I'm praying that we will still have a volleyball and basketball game so I can at least get out of the house today. 1 Thes. 5:16 " Rejoice evermore." I better start rejoicing! God Bless! Tessie Oh yeah, happy March.

10 comments:

tess said...

An hour after I post it starts snowing, that's just my luck!

Andrew Price said...

Wow, snow? It's like 65 and sunny here.

Sky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sky said...

I know what you mean! I wake up and "The Queen Mum" Calls me and says there is no school and I am like why? And She told me it had snowed and I was like oh yea I see the snow on the little stump in our yard...hehe. I wish we had more, but in a way I am glad we didn't.

Anonymous said...

We had some at our house, not enough for school to be out, yet more than a stump full. I like snow but I don't like the cold with it. I like cold just enough to where I can put on my trench coat and be warm. Have you ever noticed how dull this writing is?

Represent.

Anonymous said...

Penny! How dare you use that horrible, HORRIBLE, word--ya'll--ow, that hurt. As for you tessie, you used a verse that is tied for the shortest verse in the whole Bible. Keep putting verses on your blog, dawg, it's encouraging.

Queen Mum said...

Hi Sweet Tessie, WoW! That's pretty bored! Now if G------ could even find his O.T. it would be great. I think we lost it at the Camden game...not for sure. See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of snow, we've got more, it looks like a blizzard outside, but I'm pretty sure it will stop and we'll still have to go to school.(6:00, 3/16/05)

Sky said...

Ok. why does everyone get snow, but here in my neck of the hallow??

Meiska said...

I haven't seen the sun since 1954, when your grand-pappie went to feed them cows and ain't ne'er returned. Reckon it were them alien men again, after they disected me left kidney, they kept on coming back here to the farm to bother me. Then there were the cows....

I am a born-again, Bible believing Christian who loves God and enjoys fellowship with friends, sports (especially volleyball), the outdoors, learning about God, and growing in Him.